4/01/2011

Gerber 1st Foods Organic Prunes


Gerber 1st Foods Organic Prunes

Being a first time mom is kinda half for me and also for my husband. We live far from from our in laws so we take good care of our 24 mos. old baby with our own knowledge no body help us but it is a challenge to both of us. So I choose Gerber Organic 1st Foods Fruits for my baby. She likes it cause I think of the texture and of course the fruity flavor of it. And I did not experience a hard time feeding her. We had fun during her feeding time. She enjoy it and also for me being a mom i also enjoy it. Another reason also I enjoy using Gerber products is that they have great offers, discounts and coupons plus they give a free educational plan for your baby if you are baby is chosen to be a baby of the year. So this is the best opportunity for you and your baby to have a free educational plan it will save you money in the future. Also this product has a high food FDA standard; it meets all the nutrients requirements that the FDA required. So this is my favorite brand for baby foods.



No comments:

Post a Comment